The Old Police House
Loch Tay, Scotland.
The Old Police House is a delightful holiday house with private hot tub in the heart of the sleepy, picturesque conservation village of Kenmore at the east end of Loch Tay.
The old police house
The property is designed to accommodate large groups of ten comfortably and has a glass fronted extension overlooking the private enclosed garden with private hot tub offering beautiful views over Loch Tay.
As well as a spacious kitchen, living and dining area, the house has a fantastic separate play room with TV, Xbox and toys.
- Spacious house with 5 double bedrooms, perfect for large groups and families in the heart of Kenmore (three king beds and two twin rooms)
- Private hot tub within enclosed garden, operational all year round
- Beds are all made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets for everyone, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms
- Spacious kitchen with two ovens and large hob, dish washer, large fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, toaster etc
- 3 bathrooms (one ensuite)
- Sky TV, DVD, Hifi with Bluetooth connectivity, wifi
- Flat screen TV in master bedroom
- Open plan living and dining area
- Travel cot, high chair, baby toys
- Separate play room with TV, Xbox and games
- Stunning glass fronted dining area with fantastic views over Loch Tay
- Spacious decking
- At the Old Police House, we have installed solar panels to contribute to the well being of the environment
- House located within a few seconds of renowned Kenmore Hotel and the grounds of the Taymouth Castle
- 2 hours from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Inverness
- No pets
- Sorry, no stag parties, no hen parties, no raucous groups, no groups comprising 21 year olds or under
Located on the eastern shore of Loch Tay in the village of Kenmore, The Old police House is situated within walking distance of several great restaurants, shops and bars.
Absolutely beautiful house, perfect for 10 people - with plenty of space to cook together and eat together, which is exactly what we wanted. Situated in Loch tay, a perfect example of the Scottish experience - great for country walks up hills and round the Loch. Would definitely recommend!!
We had an excellent visit to the Police House, the facilities and thoughtful planning of the home are really first class. We had only one very small issue which was immediately acted on by our hosts. We would highly recommend it and would rebook if coming back to Kenmore. Thanks to N & G.
The Old Police House in Kenmore is a fantastic place - especially for large groups. The location is IDEAL and the house is lovely inside - very spacious and very well presented. We didn't have kids along with us, but as it has a separate living room, it would be ideal for family reunions or a couple families holidaying together! Kenmore is centrally located to so many amazing places and is the ideal place to explore Scotland! Would definitely recommend, and will likely stay here again!
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We treat security as a priority to ensure we are committed to protecting your data. Your booking details are requested independently of payment to ensure security.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.