Completed in the Autumn of 2020, this private one bedroom semi detached cottage is a lovely property with private hot tub and enclosed garden, perched at the edge of the Ardeonaig burn which flows down to Loch Tay that also has access to The Ardeonaig Hotel where guests can enjoy hospitality within a short walking distance from the cottage.
Perfect for couples looking for a riverside getaway, this property is part of a small new collection of private cottages at Ardeonaig on the south shores of Loch Tay, seven miles from the closest village of Killin.
Loch Tay is a five minute walk away where guests have fishing rights from the shores.
It has a lovely bedroom with original ceiling beam and views over the bubbling river and the king bed has a memory foam mattress and is covered with Egyptian cotton linen and gowns, bath sheets and hand towels are supplied. There is a very spacious bathroom with roll top bath and walk in shower and the property is kept snug by the underfloor heating.
The kitchen area has a lovely corian worktop and is fitted with all the mod cons including Smeg appliances for your stay. The living and dining area is comfortably furnished and has views over the garden. There is TV, wifi and a dvd player with a selection of DVDs.
The cottage is also situated in the grounds of the Ardeonaig Hotel where guests can enjoy hospitality within a short walking distance from the cottage.
Tucked away close to the bubbling Ardeonaig burn with beautiful views, this cottage is perfect for couples looking for a countryside getaway.
- Private hot tub
- Modern kitchen with luxury appliances
- Lovely living and dining area with views over the private enclosed garden
- King sized bed with memory foam mattress, made up on arrival with white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of prosecco and chocolates provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Cosy underfloor heating throughout
- Dine in meals and take away food available from the Ardeonaig Hotel, situated within a few minutes walk of the cottage
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mat for the bathroom
- Walk-in shower and bath in spacious bathroom
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap, shampoo and conditioner
- TV, DVD, wifi
- Garden furniture
- Loch frontage
- Fishing rights for trout
- Private parking
- Closest village of Killin, 7 miles
Sorry, no pets, no smoking, no BBQs
- Government guidance relating to Covid-19 must be followed at all times!
Located on the southern shore of Loch Tay Fin Cottage is ideally located to explore Loch Tay and beyond.
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our reviews and learn why our guests keep booking again and again at Loch Tay.
We treat security as a key priority to ensure we are committed to protecting your data. Your booking details are requested independently of your payment to ensure security.
We are delighted to have been awarded with the Airbnb Superhost status consistently since 2017 with high review ratings, speedy responses and great customer service!
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.