Nestled on the banks of the bubbling Ardeonaig burn on the south shores of Loch Tay, Fern is a beautiful holiday cottage for two people with private hot tub that also has access to The Ardeonaig Hotel where guests can enjoy hospitality within a short walking distance from the cottage.
Fern has a lovely open plan studio design with living, kitchen and bedroom areas sharing one space. It is beautifully furnished and designed with original ceiling beams and the tiles are kept warm and cosy with luxurious underfloor heating throughout the property.
The lovely kitchen has a white corian work surface and all the mod cons including Smeg appliances for our guests to enjoy. The king bed has a memory foam mattress and is covered with Egyptian cotton linen, throw and cushions for extra comfort. There is TV, wifi and speakers with bluetooth connectivity. In the spacious ensuite bathroom there is a walk in shower and roll top bath.
Outside there is a private hot tub which is operational all year round for our guests to enjoy whilst listening to the bubbling Ardeonaig burn and enjoying the views of the surrounding scenery and birdlife.
With a unique octagonal shape and thatched roof design, Fern is one of a small collection of tranquil cottages nestled to the side of the river running to the loch.
The cottage has direct access to Loch Tay and also has fishing rights for trout.
The cottage is also situated in the grounds of the Ardeonaig Hotel where guests can enjoy hospitality within a short walking distance from the cottage.
- Private hot tub
- Beautiful kitchen with luxury appliances
- Lovely living and dining area with stunning view
- King sized bed with memory foam mattress, made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen, throw and cushions and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of prosecco and chocolates provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Cosy underfloor heating throughout
- Dine in meals and take away food available from the Ardeonaig Hotel, situated within a few minutes walk of the cottage
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mat for the bathroom
- Walk-in shower and bath in bathroom
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap, shampoo and conditioner
- TV, DVD, stereo, wifi
- Books and DVDs
- Garden furniture
- Loch frontage
- Fishing rights for trout
- Private parking
- Closest village of Killin, 7 miles
- Sorry, no pets, no smoking, no BBQs
Located on the southern shore of Loch Tay Fern Cottage is ideally located to explore Loch Tay and beyond.
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our reviews and learn why our guests keep booking again and again at Loch Tay.
We treat security as a key priority to ensure we are committed to protecting your data. Your booking details are requested independently of your payment to ensure security.
We are delighted to have been awarded with the Airbnb Superhost status consistently since 2017 with high review ratings, speedy responses and great customer service!
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.